I was born and brought up in the city of My Tho, Tien Giang, Vietnam
I got married in 1979, and after two years, my husband and I ran away from Vietnam to Pula Kuku Island for four weeks.
then converted to Indonesia, Pula Ga Lang, and stayed there to study English for three months.
After three months, my husband and I settled in the US in the Washington, D.C., area in 1983.
Currently, I live in Maryland City, where our children are all grown up and married. I live with my husband and three puppies.
Living in the USA has been a great challenge. I had to learn the language and culture from scratch, which was hard at first. Despite the differences, I've come to love it outside my native country. One of the little things I've learned to appreciate is the cheerfulness of some Americans. For example, when I took my puppies to the park, they would often bark excitedly and attract children who wanted to play with them. It brought joy to me to see the children running around with them. Though life has been difficult, my family has pushed through it and found success. I'm proud of my children, who have gone to college and gotten great jobs, and I'm grateful for the life that my husband and I have created here. Life with Nikki Nguyen has been a blessing. Hopefully, the years to come will be just as bright.
Nikki Nguyen 1979 Nikki & Hoa 1981 Nikki & Friend 1981
- hello everyone this is the story Nikki Nguyen
- I was born and brought up in the city of Tien Giang, Vietnam
- I got married in 1979 and after two years my husband and I ran away from Vietnam to Pula kuku island for four weeks.
- then converted to Indonesia pula Ga Lang and stayed there to study english Three Month,
- After three months, my husband and I settled in the US in the washing capital area 1983 about 3 month
- and moved to the state of Maryland.
- Nikki Nguyen,
My three children, who are grown up and married, are very empty Now we have three puppies that are very busy all day
As my three children have grown up, married, and embarked on their own journeys, our once bustling household has transformed into a quiet, empty nest. However, the void left by their absence was quickly filled with the pitter-patter of tiny paws as we welcomed three energetic puppies into our home. Suddenly, our days are no longer marked by solitude but by the joyful chaos and endless antics of our new furry companions. This transition from an empty nest to a lively household has brought unexpected challenges and heartwarming moments, reshaping our lives in ways we never imagined.
Transitioning to an Empty Nest
Reflecting on the Empty Nest Syndrome
We've gone from a bustling household filled with kids to a quieter space that echoes with memories of their laughter. It's a classic case of empty nest syndrome - suddenly finding ourselves with more time and less chaos than we know what to do with.
Embracing a New Chapter of Life
But hey, there's no time to dwell on the quiet when there are three furry tornadoes about to shake things up. It's a new chapter of life we didn't see coming, but we're ready to embrace the unexpected twists and turns that come with it.
Introducing Three New Additions
Every morning I wake up to a happy life with my husband and three Pomeranian puppies. We start our day with a big hug and kiss, followed by puppy kisses. Then we all head out for our morning walk. Our puppies are the cutest things ever. They love to run around and explore the outdoors.
We often take a different route each day and explore different places. During our walks, we take time to stop and smell the flowers, play fetch with the puppies, and just enjoy the beauty of nature. We also often stop by a nearby park where we can let the puppies off their leashes to run around and explore.
After we finish our walk, we head back home for breakfast. We make sure to feed the puppies first, and then we sit down to enjoy our morning meal. After breakfast, we take the puppies outside for some playtime. We throw a few balls around, and they love chasing them.
The rest of the day is spent with our puppies. We take them to the groomers, go for car rides, and take naps together. No matter what we do, we always make sure to spend quality time with our furry family.
At the end of the day, we thank our furry friends for being so cute and lovable. We give them lots of cuddles and kisses before it's time for bed.
Every morning I wake up to a happy life with my husband and our three Pomeranian puppies. With them by our side, life is that much sweeter.
WRITTEN BY
Nikki Nguyen: I am from Washington, DC.
May/28/24


No comments
Post a Comment